Why are automobile oil changes necessary?
- Car engine oil doesn’t last forever. Oil changes keep a healthy supply of clean oil in your engine.
- Your car’s engine contains many moving metal parts that interact with one another. Fresh oil lubrication prevents these engine parts from wearing down.
- Clean oil improves the efficiency of your engine. The better your engine’s output, the less gasoline it requires.
- The simple act of changing your oil protects internal components, ensuring that your vehicle’s most valuable parts last as long as possible.
- A well-oiled engine needs less maintenance, and that means you save money.
Protect Your Vehicle’s Health
AAMCO provides a thorough full service oil change service. We pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time!
When it comes to choosing the right car, knowing what type of transmission you want is an important factor. Manufacturers are always improving transmissions used in their vehicles, including engineering new types of transmissions that are increasingly efficient. These...read more
Engine, transmission, brakes and tires – with all the parts and systems in your car, you may wonder how much your car really benefits from regular maintenance services. We’re here to fill you in on the benefits of regular tire rotations and tire alignments. These tire...read more
Ever heard the phrase “whistle while you work”? Well, that shouldn’t apply to your car. When you start hearing a whistling sound while driving your car, it’s a sign there may be a car repair that should be handled by a trusted mechanic. Related car repairs may be...read more