Vehicle Courtesy Check & Diagnostics
LOCALLY OWNED TRANSMISSION AND TOTAL CAR CARE AUTO SHOP
Your transmission problems end with Vehicle Courtesy Check, our exclusive in-depth transmission check. Our expert technicians use specialized equipment and knowledge to diagnose your transmission problems.
Our Vehicle Courtesy Check engine diagnostic service includes the following:
- Complete scan of computers for trouble codes.
- Transmission fluid test
- Transfer case and differential fluid tests, if applicable
- Road test to experience the problems first-hand
- Initial engagements tests
- Drive range tests
- CVT repair
- Upshift timing
- Upshift quality
- Downshift timing
- Downshift quality
- Shift linkage or cable
- Wiring harness connections checks
- Electrical and computer ground connections checks
- Engine and transmission mounts checks
- Axles and shafts examinations
- U-joints and CV joints checks, if equipped
- Gaskets and fluid retention tests
- Final drive to ensure excellent performance
Once the problem has been properly diagnosed, our expert technicians can rebuild or replace your transmission properly or perform whatever minor repairs are necessary. We only repair and replace what is absolutely necessary, and we never over-quote prices or the need for repairs.
Tire Rotation Services
At AAMCO, our tire rotation service will extend the life of your vehicle’s tires and keep you safe on the road. By rotating your tires, you ensure that your tires wear evenly. Top tire and auto manufacturers recommend frequent tire-rotating every 6,000 to 12,000 miles.
AAMCO’s trained technicians also check your tire pressure and conduct a full inspection for any unusual wear or damages to ensure that your tires are always road-ready. On top of that, our Initial Vehicle Check (IVC) ensures that all of your vehicle’s major systems are in optimal working condition.